The 9-hole par 36 course was originally designed by George Cobb and re-designed by Clyde Johnston in 2005 in the classic Lowcountry tradition. The course takes masterful advantage of the landscape as it meanders alongside quiet ponds and between majestic Live Oaks. Golf here is pleasurable, peaceful and never rushed.
- Two sets of tees offer an 18-hole golf experience
- PGA Professional for lessons and clinics
- Practice facility
- No tee times
- Walking encouraged, or use your own golf cart or one rented at the Club
When Members and Guests play eighteen they have choices:
- Men Play White for the front – Blue for the back
- Ladies play Red for front – Yellow for back
- Seniors play Green from the front - Black from the back
- Or they can play just their front nine and later play the back when they come back another day.