As a private Member-owned Club, Spanish Wells Club’s goal is to provide an extraordinary experience for every Member every time they are at the Club. You’ll experience our commitment to “enriching and adding quality to your life” the moment you enter the Club. Whether you’re working on your handicap, perfecting your backhand, networking among other professionals, or enjoying Sunday Brunch with your family, your Club is your haven – a place to relax, enjoy time with friends and establish traditions for years to come. Exceptional dining choices, rooms for social or business functions, and a wide variety of social activities and programs are available to all our Members.
To become a member of Spanish Wells Club, please complete our Membership Signup form. All Memberships are subject to nomination and approval. For further information, please contact the Club.
Call Today: 843.681.2819
Initiation Fee (one time): $1000
Membership includes green fees, use of tennis courts, swimming pool, and boat dock.
Initiation Fee will be charged and will be equal to the type of Membership picked and it's corresponding monthly rate. (See below for exact amount)
Then, the next 3 months there will be no Monthly dues charged.
There will be charges for food, beverage and any incidentals, such as applicable cart fees, guest fees, range balls, etc.
All statements are sent to the first of every month and are due immediately after the first of the month.
- Resident: $236 - Full member: No Greens fees, Full Golf / Tennis, etc.
- Intermediate: $171 - Under age 40: revert to resident fee at age 40.
- Nonresident: $163 - 180 days per year or less.
- Tennis: $141 - No golf privileges.
- Legacy: $141 - Son or daughter of a current member.
- Social: $85 - No golf or tennis privileges.
- Absentee: $90 - One month per year.
- Resident Senior: $90 - Over 85, after being a member for 10 years
Restaurant Minimum: $20 per month
Per person rates
- Bag Storage: $60/year
- Handicap Services: $22/year
- Driving Range Plan: $375/year (single); $500/year (family)
- Cart Plan: $1400/year (single); $2800 per year (family)
- Private Cart Fee: $11 (9 holes); $16 (18 holes)
- Range Balls: $5/bag
- Pull Carts: $3.50 (9 holes); $5.50 (18 holes)
- Kayak Storage: $60/year
- Court Fees: Members - no charge; Guests - $10/hr
- Tennis Ball Machine: $5/hr
- Night Lights Fee: Members - no charge; Guests - $2/person